Zen: (noun) A Japanese school of Mahayana Buddhism emphasizing the value of meditation and intuition.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Namaste



Welcome.  If you're reading this then I've pointed you in the direction of my new blog so, needless to say, I'm glad you're here.

I've been blogging for about a year and a half as a way to journal and work through issues, thoughts, and feelings.  In other words, my brain throws up on my blog.  My old blog was about getting and staying sober but I'm kind of over writing about that so I'm moving on to maintaining the zen I've found through sobriety and recovery.

(Which gives you a clue as to the title of this blog.  Yeah...I'm clever that way.)

Really, this is just going to be my way of journaling and processing.  Feel free to read, comment or click the little "x" in the upper right hand corner (or the red circle in the upper left corner if you're on a Mac) if you'd rather not follow along.  Just be nice.  Please and thank you.

As always -
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment